We endeavour to provide your staff with a great opportunity to learn invaluable life saving first aid skills delivered by a British Red Cross first aid trainer. These life skills will be of the utmost benefit to their family, friends and colleagues and could result in a life saving situation.
These training sessions will be the perfect opportunity to aid to your employees’ personal development as well as add a beneficial skill to their CV and portfolio.
SkyRise Event Management offers the following training session for your organisation:
- 2 hour Essential First Aid Training
These sessions have been specifically designed to work around a busy work schedule. Our trainers are flexible and can provide the training session on your premises to minimise any disruptions to your working environment.
Process and skills learnt:
Please see the information below regarding the training sessions:
- All sessions are delivered by a fully qualified British Red Cross first aid trainer.
- The session will provide vital life saving emergency first aid skills advising what to do in an emergency situation in between the crucial period of an accident occurring and the ambulance arriving. The emergency first aid provided in this period could save a life.
- Both courses will cover the following areas:
- Blood loss
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Recovery position
- All participants will receive a personalised accreditation card issued by the British Red Cross (credit card sized suitable to be placed in a wallet or purse) certifying their completion of the session.
- A maximum of 15 attendees per session (space permitting).
- 2 hour Essential First Aid Training from only £56 per delegate
We hope you will agree that this rate is very competitive.
Please note: the training sessions are charged ‘per session’ and not ‘per delegate’.
Sessions can be arranged within a week of booking (subject to trainer availability).
To book, simply complete the online pre-booking form and we will get in touch within 48 hours with a confirmed training date and further booking logistics.