We work very closely with the British Red Cross to provide professional first aid training to the public and organisations across the UK. This training encompasses first aid for adults as well as infants and children.
The Save a Life session has proven to be very popular as it goes through scenarios that may occur in your day to day lifestyle. We have successfully delivered this session for members of the pubic in a number of locations around London including West Croydon, Selsdon, Sanderstead, Purley, South Norwood, West Wickham and Brixton.
SkyRise Event Management offer the following training sessions:
- 2 hour Essential First Aid Training
Process and skills learnt:
- All sessions are delivered by a fully qualified British Red Cross first aid trainer.
- The session will provide vital life saving emergency first aid skills advising what to do in an emergency situation in between the crucial period of an accident occurring and the ambulance arriving. The emergency first aid provided in this period could save a life.
- Both courses will cover the following areas:
- Blood loss
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Recovery position
- All participants will receive a personalised accreditation card issued by the British Red Cross (credit card sized suitable to be placed in a wallet or purse) certifying their completion of the session.
- A maximum of 15 attendees per session (space permitting).
- 2 hour Essential First Aid Training Session from only £56 per delegate
For further information on available courses and booking procedures please contact us.